every Sunday at 11am - course duration 8 weeks - only £80!
COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING…
• 8 weeks, 1 session per week as follows:
• 8 training sessions at our private, purpose-built studio
• Small group training: 4-8 per class
• Guidance on making healthier food choices
• Qualified instructor supervision throughout
COURSES ARE AIMED AT HELPING YOUR CHILD, INCLUDING…
• Educating your child in fitness,
• Heathy eating tips,
• Building confidence,
• Learn exercises and correct lifting techniques,
• Improve their general fitness and wellbeing,
• Leading to both physically and mentally; stronger, fitter, healthier children
Courses cost £80 for the full program over 8 weeks (1 session per week). Courses must be paid for in full prior to the start date of Sunday 6th June, please note that places are limited and will be available on a first come first serve basis, therefore, places will only be secured once full payment has been received.
Payments to be made via bank transfer, please contact us for more information and payment details.
PLEASE NOTE. Once your child begins their course, the course runs for 8 consecutive weeks therefore, any missed sessions will be lost, and no refunds will be given.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHILDREN MUST BE AGED BETWEEN 11-15 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND.
Please bring your child 10 minutes early to their first session, this will allow the children to meet the other participants and their trainer prior to the session beginning, during this time you will be required to read and sign a waiver which will enable your child to participate.
Children must attend wearing suitable gym clothing and footwear, and bring their own water and towel, if you are unsure about the suitability of any clothing please contact the studio before attending for advice.
Please ensure that your child has eaten approximately 1 hour before attending their training sessions, this will ensure that they have sufficient fuel to complete their workout, it is advised that children also bring either a banana, apple or other piece of chosen fruit, or a healthy snack to consume once they have completed their session.